This year’s Cvent Excellence Awards will honor the best in virtual, hybrid, and in-person events. It’s time to showcase your success in pivoting your programs and finding new ways to bring people together!
We want to offer everyone the chance to show-off their incredible work at Cvent CONNECT. That’s why we’ve extended this year’s submission deadline to May 31. Get your entries in ASAP to be considered as one of this year’s finalists!
What are the Cvent Excellence Awards?
Held annually at Cvent CONNECT, the Cvent Excellence Awards celebrate customers from across the globe who are driving innovation in the meetings and events industry. The 9th annual awards will recognize Cvent customers from organizations of all sizes across industries as they inspire success through their virtual, hybrid, and/or in-person events.
Even though last year’s virtual ceremony looked a bit different, we were excited to showcase our finalists and winners in front of 43,000 attendees at Cvent CONNECT Virtual. We can't wait to celebrate our global nominees at our hybrid ceremony this year!
What are the categories for 2021?
In addition to some of our favorite categories from previous years, we’ve also incorporated brand new categories to honor your work across virtual, hybrid, and in-person events.
With our industry undergoing rapid changes this past year, we wanted to take a moment to recognize those who continually put attendees' health and wellness at the forefront of what they do. If your company has been devoted to engaging in safe practices during the return of our "new normal," consider submitting an entry for one (or both!) of our categories below:
- Ace of Safe Spaces: This category is for those sourcing and managing safe in-person experiences using Cvent Exchange solutions like Cvent Supplier Network or Social Tables. Nominees in this category use the Cvent platform to source safe venues, create an event space with social distancing in mind, efficiently manage room blocks, and ensure a flawless onsite experience.
- Hotel Program Hero: With the future of travel unknown during the 2021 RFP season, nominees in this category optimized their preferred hotel program to align with new program needs, all while ensuring the safety of travelers. The Hotel Program Hero leveraged several products within Cvent’s Business Transient solution to source smartly while benchmarking and negotiating like a pro.
Two of our returning favorites, Event Marketing Mastermind and ROI Rockstar, honor those who are constantly setting and exceeding goals through top notch event execution. If this sounds like you, check out more on these categories below or head over to our website to enter:
- Event Marketing Mastermind: Event marketing is critical to the success of any event, whether virtual, hybrid, or in-person. Nominees in this category develop strategic programming to support their event portfolio, from hosted events to trade shows. If you’re an event marketing guru, this is your time to shine.
- ROI Rockstar: This category is all about honoring the best return on event. Meetings and events are essential to businesses for training employees, engaging clients, and building strong relationships. During challenging times, the ROI Rockstar can drive revenue growth and maintain business momentum using creative technology solutions.
Is your team staying strong with strategic meetings management this year? Submit an entry for our SMMP Sensation award today!
- SMMP Sensation: Implementing a Strategic Meetings Management Program (SMMP) is no easy feat, especially when the industry undergoes rapid changes due to crisis. This award recognizes those successful practitioners who master the complicated blend of registering and approving meetings, strategic sourcing, and budgeting and cost saving methodologies, all while continuously expanding upon their effectiveness during challenging times.
Of course, don’t forget to check out our other great categories including Event Marketing Mastermind, Pivotal Partner, and Cvent Superstar!
How can you submit?
Submitting is easier than ever! Head over to our website and follow these simple steps:
- Create a quick login
- Choose the categories you'd like to apply to
- Fill in a few questions and upload any relevant media
You can even save and return to your submission later. A Cvent account team member can submit on your behalf with permission. You don't have to attend Cvent CONNECT to submit, though we’d love to see you there!
Finalists will be announced via our website and email in June 2021.
Check out our website for more information: https://www.cvent.com/excellence-awards
We’re excited to celebrate your achievements across virtual, hybrid, and in-person events at the 2021 Cvent Excellence Awards!
This article was written by Haley O'Reagan on behalf of the Cvent Meetings & Events team.