Despite the challenges of the past few years, event and hospitality professionals have inspired with their ingenuity and creativity as they kept the industry moving forward.
That's why this year’s Cvent Excellence Awards will honor the inspiring work of event and hospitality professionals across the industry. It’s time to showcase your achievements at our 10th annual awards ceremony!
What are the Cvent Excellence Awards?
Held annually at Cvent CONNECT, the Cvent Excellence Awards celebrate customers from across the globe who are driving innovation in the meetings and events industry. The 10th annual awards will recognize Cvent customers from organizations of all sizes across industries as they inspire success.
Our awards ceremony has always featured amazing moments (can you spot Elton John at our incredible 2021 awards ceremony last year below?). This year’s awards will be bigger and better than ever, featuring exclusive experiences, a catered banquet, and plenty of FOMO-worthy moments you won’t want to miss.
Already know about the Excellence Awards? View all categories and submit here.
What’s new for 2022?
We’ve got brand new categories for event professionals and hospitality professionals to honor your hard work. Not able to make it to CONNECT in-person? No problem! Our global awards program will celebrate finalists both onsite and virtually in front of tens of thousands at Cvent CONNECT.
What do finalists and winners receive?
All finalist organizations receive 2 free Cvent CONNECT registrations. Finalists receive a plaque of appreciation and winners receive a crystal trophy during our fully-catered banquet. 2022 will also feature exclusive experiences and promotional opportunities for finalists and winners along with a celebratory show to remember!
How can you submit?
Submitting is easier than ever! Submit via our website and follow these simple steps:
- Create a quick login (doesn’t need to be your Cvent credentials)
- Choose the category or categories you'd like to apply to
- Fill in a few questions and upload any desired media
You can even save and return to your submission later. A Cvent account team member can submit on your behalf with permission. Again, you don't have to attend Cvent CONNECT to submit, though we’d love to see you there!
Check out our website for more information: https://www.cvent.com/excellence-awards
What’s the deadline?
Our first-round deadline is January 24. However, we understand great events will be taking place throughout the winter and early Spring, so we’ll likely extend our final deadline to February 14.
We highly encourage you to submit as early as possible. We will announce finalists via our website and email in March, 2022.
What are the categories for 2022?
We have all-new categories for this year and brought back a few of our favorites. Check out the recommendations below to find out which categories are right for you!
View all event professional categories here.
- Virtual Virtuoso: Highlight your achievements in transforming your virtual events using the Attendee Hub or by using a third-party platform integration with our Event Management solution.
- Hybrid Hotshot: If you’ve hosted successful hybrid events using Cvent solutions, don’t miss your shot at this category.
- NEW! Power of the Platform - Single Conference: This category is for those who use three or more Cvent solutions to power a single, complex conference.
- NEW! Power of the Platform - Total Event Program: This category is for those who use Cvent to support their internal and external events, including virtual, hybrid, and/or in-person.
- NEW! Webinar Wonder - If you’re powering webinars with the Attendee Hub or Webinar Plus bundle from Cvent, this category is made for you.
- Ace of Spaces: This category is for those who are sourcing and managing safe in-person experiences using Cvent Exchange solutions like Cvent Supplier Network or the Seating & Diagramming solution.
- The Rookie: If you’re a new Cvent user with a contract that started January 2021 or later, this category is designed just for you!
- Pivotal Partner: This award is designed specifically for travel, events, and meetings management agencies with an active Cvent agreement.
- SMMP Sensation: Highlight your Strategic Meetings Management Program success here.
- Event Marketing Mastermind: If you’re an event marketing guru, showcase your achievements in this category.
- ROI Rockstar: This category is all about honoring the best return on event.
- Cvent Superstar: This “people’s choice” award is selected by members of the Cvent Community and honors individual contributors who are sharing the power of the Cvent platform.
We’re excited to celebrate your achievements across virtual, hybrid, and in-person events at the 2022 Cvent Excellence Awards!