Cvent Product Insider
Volume 4 | April 15, 2021
Product Release Highlights
- Introduced polling for the Attendee Website. Now create polls for the Attendee Website, allowing attendees to respond to questions and view the results in real-time during specific sessions. Assign moderators to manage which questions should be available and when.
- Game leaderboard added on the Attendee Website. If you've added a Game to your Attendee Website, you can now display a leaderboard with the names and point totals of the top 50 players.
- Attendee Hub releases coming soon: Session Specific Surveys, Organization Engagement Score, Exhibitor Video Content Self Upload, & Pre-Recorded Session Video Self Upload.
- For a full list of features recently added to the Attendee Hub, check out What’s new in the Attendee Hub.
EVENT REGISTRATION (FLEX)
- Guest Registration Import. Planners may now import guests using Registration Import. Guest fields will default in the downloadable file for registration import if the Guest feature is active, but for clarification - guests may only be imported if matching by email address in its current state.
- Uber for Business Integration: Once you link your already existing Uber for Business account with Cvent, you'll be able to create event vouchers, then distribute Uber Rides and Uber Eats vouchers to your registrants. (Note: requires an additional license, contact your account team for details.)
- Event Reg (Flex) releases coming soon: Registration Import Allowing Modifications, Custom Data Tag Rich Text Editor, Registration Widgets in a Single Column
- Session Feedback Details Report Update (with Flex): If you're using the scoring capability in session surveys, you can now view the attendee's score to individual sessions and their percent score by running the session feedback details report.
- Auto-Completion Survey Email (Standalone users): Surveys emails have been enhanced with a new feature that will automatically send an email to respondents once they complete their survey.
IMPORTANT DATES & REMINDERS
- May 3 - Deadline to submit your nomination for Cvent’s 9th Annual Excellence Awards. New award categories added this year for Virtual Virtuoso, Ace of Safe Spaces, or Hybrid Hotshot. All finalists receive 2 free in-person CONNECT registrations. Visit and click "submit now."
- May 6 - Save the date for the next Quarterly Product Update Q&A webinar. Make ensure you're staying up-to-date with the latest product innovations. Listen to individual pre-recorded product update sessions on-demand during the day and then dial in from 3-4 ET to participate in our live Q&A. Register now.
- August 1-4 - Cvent CONNECT is excited to be back in Las Vegas at Caesars Forum! Join us at the world’s largest hybrid gathering of meetings, events, and hospitality professionals. Registration options for both in-person or virtual attendance -- one event, two experiences. Early bird savings through May 31. Register now.
TIPS & TOOLS
- Product News - When you're looking for the latest product news you can always start at the Product News community page. This page is only viewable when you are logged into the Community & not viewable to the general public.
- Solution Evolution Hub - If you're upgrading any of your products and are working to get onto newer versions, check out the Solution Evolution Community page that provides you with guides on how to get started and helpful links for related training, etc.
In case you missed the previous 2021 Product Insiders: