Volume 10 | January 4, 2022
PRODUCT RELEASE HIGHLIGHTS
Introduced instant networking for the Attendee Website. With the new instant networking feature, attendees who choose to participate are matched in pairs at random and given five minutes to connect during a video meeting before moving on to their next match.
Support for attendee messaging on the Event App. Attendees can now send direct messages to each another on the Event App, in addition to the Attendee Website.
Single Sign On for the Attendee Hub. For events using registration, you can now allow all attendees to use Single Sign On to log in to the Attendee Website and Event App.
On Demand Catalogue for session videos. When you allow attendees to view session videos after the session ends, attendees can access the On Demand Catalogue, as long as the video uses Cvent Video Player.
EVENT REGISTRATION (Flex)
Added CSS classes to the Site Designer. We've added the ability to customize specific design elements of your website and registration process by adding your own CSS code.
Ability to reopen a completed event. You can now reopen registration after the event end date has passed.
SAVE THE DATE
- February 3 & 4 - Our Quarterly Product Update webinar is back again! Register now to hear all our product updates directly from product managers and get the chance to ask them questions during our Live Q&A.
- February & March - Our Customer Success Groups are coming up with both virtual and in-person sessions. Registration is coming soon so keep an eye out for the invitations.
- February 9th - Virtual Fireside Chat with Cvent Leadership
- February 23rd - Customer Panel on Attendee Hub®
- March 15th - In Person in Tysons Corner, VA
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS
If you'd like to give us your feedback and improve the products and services you're using, then please join our UX Panels! Follow the link to let us know that you're in!
For product-related updates and questions, there are a few ways to get what you need. Here are our recommendations on the key ways to stay informed:
- Block your calendar for these two webinars each quarter. The Quarterly Product Update webinar and Virtual Customer Success Group workshop series, two of our most highly renowned customer programs, are coming up in February and March.
- Sign up for Product News alerts. Every Thursday, we compile product releases from the previous week and share them in the Cvent Community. You can even subscribe to get these sent right to your inbox each week.
- Post your question in the Cvent Community. You can always visit the Community and post a question in the Open Forum. Everyone's doing it - don't miss the conversation!
In case you missed previous months: