Cvent has released its highly anticipated annual lists of top meetings and destinations around the world, including Asia Pacific! After a long hiatus due to the pandemic, Cvent has finally revealed the top-performing MICE hotels and sought-after meeting destinations that are leading the charge in the industry's resurgence. From Singapore to Sydney, Bangkok to Bali, the hotels and destinations that made to the list are at the top of their game. These 50 hotels and 25 destinations have been evaluated through trusted criteria on the Cvent Supplier Network. So, let’s explore the best of the best MICE hotels and destinations!
Top Meeting Destinations in APAC:
For Cvent Top Meeting Destinations, Cvent evaluated 12,500+ cities worldwide listed on the Cvent Supplier Network. These destinations were ranked by a set of qualifying criteria, including: the number of total room nights booked through the Cvent Supplier Network; the number of unique electronic request-for-proposals (RFPs) sent through the marketplace to venues within the city, the total value of the RFPs submitted; and the actual awarded value for meetings booked.
- Singapore ranked first on the APAC list. With the major top MICE hotels in Singapore, this environment-friendly destination has established itself as the ideal destination for meetings and events in the Asia-Pacific region. Singapore is the home to four out of five top MICE hotels in this region starting right from Fairmont, Shangri-La, Conrad Centennial and Swissotel The Stamford.
- Sydney, Australia, a significant financial hub in the Asia-Pacific region is the second destination on this list. It hosts global meetings and boasts of several hotels in the top 25 meeting hotels in the APAC region. Sydney is one of the best choices for global meetings.
- Bangkok, Thailand, famed for its unparalleled hospitality, is one of the top South Asian hub for MICE events. The seamlessly connected transport system and world-class event facilities have put Bangkok on this list.
- Seoul, Republic of Korea’s flawless blend of traditional and contemporary culture offers something to every planner who is considering this scenic destination for their meeting and events. Delicious cuisine and the rich history of Seoul are an added bonus!
- Melbourne, Australia, a cosmopolitan and vibrant city is the second destination from Australia that made it to the top five meeting destination in APAC. Unique event spaces and luxurious hotels in Melbourne keep attracting event planners from the APAC region.
Other top MICE destinations such as Tokyo, Bali, Kuala Lumpur and Gold Coast are at the peak of the preferred list of business travellers. These destinations offer not only a range of hotels and venues for travellers to choose from but also are the melting pot of growing culture and modernity at their best.
Top Meeting Hotels in APAC:
For Cvent Top Meeting Hotels, Cvent evaluated hotel properties that generated business through the Cvent Supplier Network between January 2022 and December 2022. The properties were ranked according to various criteria, including total requests for proposals (RFPs), awarded RFPs, total room nights, awarded room nights, major metropolitan area market share, conversion rate, and response rate.
- Fairmont Singaporeoffers a whopping 108,000 square feet of total meeting space spread over 27 meeting rooms. The range of rooms and suites features a wealth of amenities giving guests a plethora of options to choose from for their accommodation.
- Hyatt Regency Sydney is the city’s largest hotel presenting you with 21 meeting rooms and 878 guest rooms serving you the most stunning views of the Sydney skyline making it perfect for guests travelling for business and leisure.
- Shangri-La Singapore offers 24 meeting rooms, with the largest room being 14, 607 square feet. If you wish to explore the best of Singapore, this hotel must be your choice.
- Conrad Centennial Singapore is one of the top choices of planners for hosting their MICE events. This is a premier luxury hotel that offers exceptional facilities and services for meetings and events.
- Swissotel The Stamford Singapore, is known for its exceptional meetings and event facilities. The hotel boasts a range of versatile function spaces that can be customised to suit every event planner's needs.
Other top MICE hotels such as Intercontinental Singapore, Pan Pacific Singapore, Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen’s Park and Grand Hyatt Seoul are also preferred by guests, ensured that they will have a pleasant and satisfactory stay.
Click here to access the complete list.