Improve visibility across your organisation
Teamwork is meant to make certain processes easier, but this may not always be the case when employees are disconnected from one another. Manage user activity in Cvent in order to share and centralise meeting data.
- Have visibility into all planner activity across your organisation. See where RFPs are going, share history, and view internal notes.
- Mark favourite suppliers within the account for every user to find easily.
- Provide enough user logins for everyone on your team.
Streamline venue sourcing with customisable RFPs
This account is all yours! Add your branding to RFPs, reports, and your account interface. Use RFP customisation to receive complete bids and know right away if a proposal is right for you.
- Use customised question templates in your RFP to ensure you are asking for related concessions and requiring responses from venues.
- Require venues to include cut and dry rates such as Total F&B Minimum, Buffet vs. Plated, or Resort Fee for accurate comparison reporting.
Rein in your meeting spend
Do you like saving money? Gather the insight you need to save an average of 17% on hotel bookings. Utilise comprehensive reporting and tracking capabilities to analyse your RFP history and stay on budget.
- Add contracted information to calculate proposed vs. actualised data.
- View your organisation’s history with properties, brands or chains quickly and efficiently, to use and leverage in future negotiations.
- Build and customise RFP budgets to ensure you are staying within your objectives.
- Track contract details and fees paid for your cancelled space to mitigate financial risk.
Leverage your most valuable hotel contacts
Cvent helps you save time from doing things manually, and will do the same for your industry contacts. Many of our clients have established long lasting industry relationships simply from sourcing RFPs in Cvent. Strengthen your supplier relationships and use them to your advantage.
- Upload industry contacts into your account for easy access.
- Send RFPs directly to contacts or copy them on leads sent to their associated properties.
- Allow hotel contacts to distribute RFPs on your behalf and track the venue responses.
- Benefit from a 22% response time improvement.
- Utilise your supplier relationships to receive the most negotiated rates.