Create an end-to-end solution for your virtual, in-person or hybrid sales kickoffs
One technology tool to power your entire event
Reliably and securely produce your virtual, in-person, or hybrid sales kickoff
- Deliver valuable event experiences, without cobbling together multiple solutions
- Showcase a consistent, global, fully branded experience, from your event website and registration to the video sessions and trainings
Foster engagement with dynamic content and interaction
Enable event attendees, sponsors, and exhibitors to connect with each other throughout your event.
Give attendees easy access to key event information, live and upcoming sessions, surveys, and more with a dynamic event home screen
Provide secure and high-quality live stream, simulive, and video-on-demand sessions with interactive tools like audience Q+A and upvoting
Build community with virtual appointments and collaborative sessions powered by best-in-class video conferencing technology
Capture and activate your event and attendee data
Easily compare your virtual event data with in-person and hybrid events for the full picture of buyer interest.
Quickly capture and calculate your sales leads with contact sharing and powerful engagement scores, built off countless numbers of attendee interactions
Automatically track how attendees navigate your sessions with attendance tracking and detailed web analytics
Collect feedback before, during, and after your events with dynamic event and session feedback surveys
Select the right level of support
Our customer service team of 1,000+ is ready for you 24/7. This year alone, Cvent has helped our customers manage over 60,000 virtual events.
- Connect with Cvent experts and fellow customers in the Cvent Community, home of our training and educational content
- Ensure a seamless experience with additional virtual event-specific services, like configuration, webcast and speaker support, and full project management
- Utilise advanced production tools like dynamic layouts, custom graphics, virtual green rooms, and toggling between multiple live feeds and VOD content