Our team of true destination experts offers personalized, complimentary services to ensure a seamless experience when planning your next meeting in Chattanooga. When you partner with the Chattanooga Convention and Visitors Bureau, our number one goal is to help you make informed decisions that will exceed your objectives and ensure success.
Why plan your next meeting in Chattanooga? Here are the top five reasons you should book your next meeting in Chattanooga:
- VIP Service: Working with the Chattanooga Convention and Visitors Bureau staff, you’ll be able to take advantage of the following complimentary services.
- Destination and hotel insights
- Connections to local partners
- Coordinate and conduct tours of hotel, event and catering venues
- Assist with vendors such as transportation, catering and teambuilding
- Gather property proposals and present in one comprehensive package for review
Meeting Planners remark how their “Chattanooga Experience” of personal attention, efficiency, flexibility and commitment has made an incredible impression on them and has them eager to return.
- Vibrant and walkable downtown: The heart of the city’s core, Downtown Chattanooga, has created a walkable, dynamic urban center featuring a multitude of hotels, attractions, restaurants, world-class museums, concert halls, theatres and critically acclaimed venues such as The Tennessee Aquarium. “The Scenic City” is filled with unique experiences and has everything you need to host your meeting or event while keeping attendees entertained and inspired. Take a walk and see for yourself the splendor, soul and spirit of Chattanooga.
- Great Value: Meetings and events in Chattanooga offer economical meeting and event venues, restaurants, sophisticated hotels and sleek alternative event venues and provide unparalleled value for quality. The Downtown Electric Shuttle is free and moves your attendees throughout downtown efficiently. Accommodations are affordable and include multiple price points as well as booking specials depending on the time of year.
- Location: Chattanooga has big city amenities with small city charm. You will feel welcomed into the city from the moment you arrive. Centrally located in the Southeast, Chattanooga is within a two-hour drive of Atlanta, Nashville, Knoxville, Birmingham and Huntsville. The Chattanooga airport is less than 20 minutes from downtown and offers thousands of direct and connecting flights.
- Meeting Facilities: From unique off-site venues like the Tennessee Aquarium and Hunter Museum of American Art to the meeting rooms and accommodations, Chattanooga can accommodate groups from 10 to 15,000. The Chattanooga Convention Center is one of the Top 10 Green Convention Centers in the nation and boasts 185,000 square feet of flexible meeting space all on one level. All facilities can accommodate your technology and wireless needs, many offering the Gig – the nation’s fastest internet.