Palm Beach, the original luxury resort community known for extravagant estates, the winter jet set, chic boutiques, and a refined and leisurely lifestyle
has evolved with a fresh spirit reflective of the modern generation. At the epicenter of the islands’ effortless and chic new personality twist is the Five-Star, Five Diamond luxury resort brand, Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa. The oceanfront escape has recently ushered in an innovative new philosophy that embodies the modern Palm Beach lifestyle and offers guests and event attendees personalized, immersive experiences with a distinct sense of place. What can your guests expect from the new Palm Beach?
- A New Way To Welcome – a transformative experience begins at arrival and at Eau Palm Beach, guests are greeted with chilled oshibori towels and a glass of champagne. The sense of relaxed elegance continues as the sun sets with a nightly Lobby Turndown consisting of countless candles being lit as guests are offered champagne and invited to toast to the modern Palm Beach lifestyle.
- Unconventional Conventions – one of-a-kind breakouts via Imagination Stations range from professional DJ music mixing with professional equipment or over the top selfie stations with a costume closet to plein air painting with wine pairings.
- Executive Pampering – with 19 treatment rooms, five hair stations, four pedicure stations and four manicure stations, the Five-Star Eau Spa can accommodate up to 32 treatments at a time and groups receive a 10% discount. Specialty treatments include Business Blow-Outs, Model Employee Massages, Principal Peels and Managerial Manicures.
- Wellness that Can Swing From the Ceiling – favored by movers and shakers, unique group fitness and wellness classes get endorphins and ideas flowing. Beach boot camp, group RealRyder spin classes, silent yoga instruction, group meditation and new aerial hoops acrobatics instruction can be experienced.
- One If By Land Two If By Sea – island exploration options abound with snorkel tours to dive into the reefs set just off the resorts private beach, a line of custom Republic picnic bicycles and map of the island, surf and standup paddleboard lessons, catamarans and more.
- Curated Craft Brews – sip the suds driving the explosive local craft beer scene with private tours that showcase the brewing process and allow guests to get their hands dirty at popular heavy hitters including Copperpoint Brewing CO, Due South Brewing Company and Twisted Trunk Brewing Company. Continue the momentum with a customized beer dinner at the resort later that evening.