Most hospitality professionals have no trouble attracting leisure travelers. But attracting meeting and event planners is a whole different ballgame. That’s why we collaborated with Wiley Publishing to create our new e-book, Growing Your Hospitality Group Business For Dummies, Cvent Special Edition.
Here are five reasons you need to read it:
1. Group business is even more valuable than you think.Not only does it account for one-third of a typical hotel’s business, it also has benefits that stretch way beyond revenue. For instance, since meetings and events have a longer lead time, you’ll have a better view of future performance and can plan accordingly. Also, a group contract offers a lot of value but requires fewer resources because it’s a single transaction.
2. We can help you understand your planner customers.Because Cvent facilitates the relationship between planners and venues, we are in a unique position to offer insights. Growing Your Hospitality Group Business For Dummies includes lots of those insights, from the seven types of planners to the kinds of experiences they’re seeking.
3. You need to reach planners at every step of the buying process.Marketing your hotel, venue, or destination to meeting planners isn’t a one-time task. You must make sure you are visible to them throughout the buying cycle, during the awareness, research, and decision phases — and even after that if you want to retain customers. The book takes you through what marketing solutions are most effective at each stage.
4. Learning to operate efficiently is key to maximizing profitability.There are a number of tools that help you run your business more efficiently, use resources more effectively, manage and prioritize group business leads, and bring in upsell revenue with room block technology. With this book, you’ll learn how to improve your processes and operations and ultimately boost your bottom line.
5. Data can be a challenge to decipher.In order to grow your group business, data analytics are important to help you track and improve your performance. But which metrics should you monitor? How can you compare your performance to that of the competition? Cvent gives you all the answers in Growing Your Hospitality Group Business For Dummies.
Download the Book NowDownload our free e-book Growing Your Hospitality Group Business For Dummies, Cvent Special Edition! It will give you all the insights, tools, and tips that you need to better understand the meetings and events industry, reach planners everywhere they’re looking for venues, and manage group business efficiently and effectively.
Cvent Hospitality User Summit 2023
Become a Cvent power user and set yourself up for success. Maximize your ef
Virtual & Hybrid Events
What is Webinar Training? Exploring the Basics