Cvent Ensures Data Safety at All Levels
Cvent goes beyond the minimal requirements to ensure that data is safe at the physical level, network level, host level and application level. This attention to detail translates into peace of mind for Cvent clients.
- Cvent's software complies with Payment Card Industry (PCI) Level 1 Data Security Standards.
- Data hosted in top-tier, world-class data center.
- Biometric access screening to gain access to Cvent servers.
- Fire detection and suppression systems.
- Fault tolerant, redundant servers.
- Data encrypted and transmitted via Secure Socket Layers (SSL) technology.
- Hourly backups of customer data stored in different geographic locations.
- Full-time staff of physical and network security personnel.
- Unique account/username/password access control.
- One-way encryption for all passwords.
- Account lockout and password expiration.
- Proprietary security model.