Gather event information in a central location
Easily capture and store information from people requesting events at your organization.
- Collect key meeting details such as point of contact, location, vendor info, and budget
- Automatically populate form details into an event or RFP
- Add event information to a master calendar
Customize your request form to fit your needs
Personalize your event request form to match your organization’s branding and internal processes.
- Design your branded form with drag and drop text, images, and questions
- Use up to five levels of sub-logic to gather additional information
- Add conditional and visibility logic to capture the right information based on permissions, role, and other criteria
Run detailed reports for you and your stakeholders
Run reports on all request submissions to get an overview of event activity at your organization.
- See the total number of requests and who's submitting them
- Store all your reporting data in one system
- Run segmented reports based on advanced filters
How Event Travel Management (ETM) simplified meetings management
ETM reimagined their Meeting Request Form (MRF) to improve their meetings management program. “When we changed the MRF and built in more logic, it closed those holes, even just having one form for everything. It was a huge help for us and set us up for success moving forward,” says Julie Huber, Sourcing Manager.
- $46.75 million in verified savings
- 66% reduction in planning statuses
- 5% sunk costs only due to savings through the meetings management program