Group Competitive Set Dashboard
Competitive Set Dashboard helps hoteliers understand how group demand, response patterns, and awarded business compare with up to 10 competitors in real time, enabling confident, data-driven business decisions.
- Measure your property’s RFP performance vs. the competition.
- Define your competitive pool and view aggregate performance data.
- Analyze your future lead opportunity using Event Start Dates.
- Monitor your sales team's performance
- Receive email alerts if your property falls behind the competitive set in important performance metrics
Group Enterprise Dashboard
Insights on portfolio performance
For enterprise-level and above-property users spanning chains, management companies, and ownership groups, relevant and timely business intelligence on all properties within a portfolio can be critical. With Cvent’s Enterprise Dashboard, hospitality executives get a complete bird’s-eye view of their properties’ relative performance so they know where to focus their efforts.
• Access real-time group business data relevant to your portfolio
• Understand your portfolio’s group business performance with aggregate metrics
• Compare data across brands and properties to improve resource allocation
• Evaluate performance using custom groupings by cluster, geography, and more
• Grow shareholder value by making data-driven decisions that maximize ROI
Insights on room block pick-up and upsell marketing
While Passkey offers industry-leading solutions for managing and upselling existing group demand, it also gives you and your customers the intelligence to better manage group bookings. Online event dashboards give both planners and hotel staff real-time information on block pick-up, pace, room lists, and other critical event information.
Corporate travel business analytics
Corporate transient travel is an aggressive market that requires you stay competitively positioned. The Business Intelligence module in Cvent Business Transient (formerly Lanyon) helps you understand how your rates and amenities compare to the competition, giving you every opportunity to grow your transient business