At-Property Group Business Intelligence
Competitive Set Dashboard helps hoteliers understand how group demand, RFP response patterns, and awarded business compare with up to 10 of their competitors, enabling confident, data-driven business decisions.
- Define your competitive pool and view aggregate performance data
- Measure your property’s group RFP performance vs. the competition
- Analyze your future demand and pace
- Monitor your sales team's performance
- Receive email alerts if your property falls behind the competitive set in important performance metrics
Above-Property Group Business Intelligence
Insights on portfolio performance
For above-property hospitality executives at hotel brands/chains, management companies, and ownership groups, relevant and timely business intelligence on all properties within a portfolio can be critical. With Cvent’s Enterprise Dashboard, hospitality executives get a complete bird’s-eye view of their properties’ relative performance so they know where to focus their efforts.
- Access real-time group RFP data relevant to your portfolio
- Understand your portfolio’s group business performance with aggregate metrics
- Compare data across brands and properties to improve resource allocation
- Set performance goals for your hotels and monitor their progress by creating custom email alerts
- Grow shareholder value by making data-driven decisions that maximize ROI
Group Business Intelligence for DMOs
Understand group business trends in your market and compete effectively with other destinations
As a Destination Marketing Organization (DMO), such as a convention and visitors bureau, tourism board, chamber of commerce, or visitors authority, you want to understand group business trends in your market and compete effectively with other markets.
Cvent’s DMO Dashboard provides you with a suite of reports based on real-time Cvent Supplier Network data for the region your organization oversees and for individual hotels.
See what cities and regions meeting planners are sourcing from, conversion by planner segment, average daily rates vs. other markets, and much more. These insights can help you identify opportunities and areas of improvement and design well-informed marketing and sales strategies for your destination.
Insights on room block pick-up and upsell marketing
While Passkey offers industry-leading solutions for managing and upselling existing group demand, it also gives you and your customers the intelligence to better manage group bookings. Online event dashboards give both planners and hotel staff real-time information on block pick-up, pace, room lists, and other critical event information.
Corporate travel business analytics
Corporate transient travel is an aggressive market that requires you stay competitively positioned. The Business Intelligence module in Cvent Business Transient (formerly Lanyon) helps you understand how your rates and amenities compare to the competition, giving you every opportunity to grow your transient business