The Hotel Manager’s Guide to Marketing During Uncertain Times
These are unprecedented times – and they call for unprecedented strategies. In this fast-moving and uncertain environment, it is imperative for hoteliers and event planners alike to pivot to the new normal of meetings and events.
For hoteliers, staying visible and relevant among planners is important, but planners expect even more. Now is the time to get back to basics and establish a strong hotel marketing strategy to meet planner needs and prepare for market resurgence.
We’re here to help. Our newest tailor-made guide breaks down everything you need to know about how to establish a resilient digital strategy – for the short- and long-term – and other tactics to help you weather the current downturn.
Download the guide to discover:
- What planners expect from hotels
- How to leverage CVBs and DMOs to build confidence in your property and destination
- How to use digital marketing to stay visible and relevant
- Key website and social media essentials to keep in mind
- And more tips and tricks for resilience and recovery