Cvent CONNECT Europe 2023 is just around the corner, and you won’t want to miss out on what we have in store. This isn’t your typical user conference – it’s where a community of marketers, event professionals and hospitality professionals come together for three days of innovation, connection, and inspiration.
With top-notch speakers, hands-on workshops, and countless opportunities to network with like-minded professionals, you’ll come away with a wealth of new strategies and insights to inspire you.
Check out what our team has to say about this year’s event:
6 reasons to attend Cvent CONNECT Europe 2023
1. New location, same great content
Cvent CONNECT Europe has a new London home. You can join us from 7-9 November at the Hilton London Metropole, as well as online or live from Frankfurt, Germany.
2. Connect with industry peers
Meet your fellow event, marketing, and hospitality professionals for the chance to network, make valuable connections and share insights.
3. Learn new skills and knowledge
If you’re already a Cvent customer working in events, you can sign up for our Cvent Academy Training Workshops, which take place from 09:30 to 16:30 on 7th November.
If you’re a Cvent Supplier Network user working in hospitality, your free classroom-style training on how to optimise your brand exposure, convert leads, and create winning proposals runs from 09:30 to 15:45 on the same day.
4. Hear from industry experts
You’ll hear insights, strategies, and best practices from some of the very best in the events and hospitality industry. Check out the complete speaker lineup here.
5. Gain hands-on experience
You’ll be able to explore the latest event technology and solutions in our Innovation Pavilion.
6. Create memorable moments
You can join in with meet-ups, ‘Happy Hours’, the Cvent Excellence Awards, plus an epic closing party featuring celebrity ‘meet and greets’ and a DJ that will keep you on the dancefloor.
What can I look forward to at Cvent CONNECT Europe 2023?
Our celebrity conference MC: Claudia Winkleman
Our incredible conference MC for this year is BAFTA award-winning presenter and journalist, Claudia Winkleman. Known for her signature fringe and engaging on-screen presence, Claudia is Radio 2’s Saturday morning host and has presented celebrated shows such as The Piano on Channel 4 and The Traitors for the BBC. She has also been the co-host of Strictly Come Dancing since 2012.
3 inspiring keynotes
On days two and three, you’ll be treated to incredible insights from our keynote speakers: Cvent CEO and Founder Reggie Aggarwal, double Olympic champion, Dame Kelly Holmes, and Mike Ford, CEO and Founder of Grateful Lemon.
- Dame Kelly Holmes will tell all about her transformational life journey with important learnings you can take away about being persistent, authentic, and inclusive.
- Reggie Aggarwal will provide real-life examples of how planners, marketers, and hoteliers around the world are leveraging technology in new and innovative ways.
- Mike Ford will share his fresh approach to helping people take ownership of their well-being and performance by reframing stress, rewiring the workday and embracing a concept called unapologetic recovery.
We’ll have product experts on hand throughout the three days to take you on a tour of the technologies used to create the best possible event experiences.
Insights from industry experts
Check out these five highlights from our jam-packed agenda - and build your own personalised agenda from the more than 45 sessions available!
1. Driving Talent Development from a Distance
Wednesday 8th November: 11:30-12:00
With hybrid working now the norm, this panel session will look at how leaders can successfully manage teams distributed around the world. You’ll hear valuable advice on how to set your team up for success and how to keep them engaged and high-performing, no matter where they are.
2. Exploring the Hottest Event and Hospitality Trends Set to Shape the Industry in 2024
Wednesday 8th November: 11:30-12:00
If you’re an event or hospitality professional looking to stay ahead of the game, this session is for you. A panel of experts will share their insights and predictions on trends, including sustainability, technology, experiential design and more. You’ll discover how these trends impact how we plan, design, and execute events and hospitality experiences in the future.
3. Mastering Your Check-in and Badging Experience
Wednesday 8th November: 15:30-16:00
This session will provide you with an in-depth overview of Cvent Onsite Solutions. You’ll learn how check-in and badging, session tracking, attendee tracking, lead capture, reporting, RFID/NFC capabilities and more can make your attendee's journey faster, easier, and more accurate.
4. Best-In-Class Data Reporting: How to Turn Event Data into Actionable Insights
Thursday 9th November: 14:00-14:30
In this session, you’ll explore how to make the shift from merely collecting event data to using it effectively for reporting across your entire programme of events. You'll learn how effective data reporting can lead to a better understanding of your event ROI and attendee profiles, plus you’ll discover how to communicate the right event data in an impactful way.
5. Leveraging the Latest Event Planner Sourcing Insights to Make Informed and Strategic Decisions
Thursday 9th November: 10:15-10:45
Get a front-row seat to hear key findings from Cvent’s Planner Sourcing Report 2023. We surveyed more than 500 planners across Europe to discover their budget changes, sourcing volumes, event formats, booking timelines and more.
How else can I connect with other attendees?
- If you’re a first-time visitor to Cvent CONNECT Europe, you can meet other inaugural attendees at our First Timer Meet Up (8th November, 11:00-12:00).
- You can schedule meetings with all registered attendees through our Peer-to-Peer Networking, share ideas, and ask questions during our Networking Roundtable Luncheon (8th November, 12:15-13:15).
- You can learn new tips and tricks during our Topical Roundtable Discussions and grab a drink before chatting to one of our experts at the Innovation Pavilion Happy Hour (8th / 9th November, 17:15-18:30)
Can’t attend in person? Check out our virtual programming
If you can’t make it in person, our virtual programming has you covered. You can:
- Build your virtual agenda in the Cvent CONNECT Europe Attendee Hub
- Speak with technology experts by visiting one of our Cvent Virtual Booths
- Watch our virtual-only segments, CONNECT Europe TV, which will take you behind the scenes with exclusive footage and interviews with speakers
- Join in the conversation during Roundtables in Cvent Discussions and make new connections with Instant Networking
Attending Cvent CONNECT Europe in Germany? Here’s what to expect
- You’ll watch the opening keynote address and product roadmap sessions live-streamed from London
- You’ll learn about the state of the European MICE industry and hear from marketing and hospitality experts.
- You’ll be able to network with industry peers at a unique event location in Frankfurt.
- You’ll receive a complimentary pass to all virtual sessions from the three-day Cvent CONNECT Europe.
Don’t miss out on Cvent CONNECT Europe 2023
Cvent CONNECT Europe gives you a raft of opportunities to network, make connections and learn best practices from experts in technology, event marketing and hospitality.
Once you’re registered, start adding sessions to your agenda through the Attendee Hub and download the event app so that you make the most of your CONNECT Europe experience.
We look forward to seeing you there!