With the challenges of 2020, it was incredible event professionals like you who kept the industry moving forward. We want to take a moment to showcase all that you’ve done across your total events program.
That's why this year’s Cvent Excellence Awards will honor the best in virtual, hybrid, and in-person events. It’s time to showcase your success in pivoting your programs and finding new ways to bring people together!
What are the Cvent Excellence Awards?
Held annually at Cvent CONNECT, the Cvent Excellence Awards celebrate customers from across the globe who are driving innovation in the meetings and events industry. The 9th annual awards will recognize Cvent customers from organizations of all sizes across industries as they inspire success with their virtual, hybrid, and/or in-person events.
Our awards ceremony has always featured incredible moments like Vegas' top Lady Gaga impersonator and Cirque du Soleil performers. Even though last year’s virtual ceremony looked a bit different, we were excited to showcase our finalists and winners in front of 43,000 attendees at Cvent CONNECT Virtual. Check out highlights from past years below!
What’s new for 2021?
We’ve got brand new categories to honor your work across virtual, hybrid, and in-person events. Not able to make it to CONNECT in-person? No problem! Our global awards program will celebrate finalists both onsite and virtually in front of tens of thousands at Cvent CONNECT.
What do finalists and winners receive?
All finalist organizations receive 2 free Cvent CONNECT registrations. Finalists receive a plaque of appreciation and winners receive a crystal trophy during our fully-catered banquet. 2021 will feature exclusive experiences and promotional opportunities for finalists and winners along with a celebratory show to remember!
How can you submit?
submitting is easier than ever! Submit via our website and follow these simple steps:
- Create a quick login
- Choose the category or categories you'd like to apply to
- Fill in a few questions and upload any relevant media
You can even save and return to your submission later. A Cvent account team member can ssubit on your behalf with permission. You don't have to attend Cvent CONNECT to submit, though we’d love to see you there!
Check out our website for more information: https://www.cvent.com/excellence-awards
What’s the deadline?
Our first-round deadline is May 3. However, we understand great events will be taking place in April and May, and will likely extend our final deadline to May 31. We highly encourage you to submit as early as possible. We will announce finalists via our website and email in June, 2021.
What are the categories for 2021?
We have all-new categories for this year and brought back a few of our favorites. View all event professionals categories and criteria here.
Check out the recommendations below to find out which categories are right for you!
- NEW! Virtual Virtuoso: Highlight your achievements in transforming your virtual events using the Virtual Attendee Hub OR by using a third-party platform integration with our Event Management solution.
- NEW! Hybrid Hotshot: If you’re planning to host a hybrid event this spring or have already hosted one using Cvent solutions, don’t miss your shot at this category.
- NEW! Ace of Safe Spaces: This category is for those who are sourcing and managing safe in-person experiences using Cvent Exchange solutions like Cvent Supplier Network or Social Tables.
- NEW! Hotel Program Hero: Don’t miss our new preferred hotel program category if you’re using Cvent’s Business Transient solution to optimize your program.
- The Rookie: If you’re a new Cvent user with a contract that started January 2020 or later, this category is designed just for you!
- Pivotal Partner: This award is designed specifically for travel, events, and meetings management agencies with an active Cvent agreement.
- SMMP Sensation: Highlight your Strategic Meetings Management Program success here.
- Event Marketing Mastermind: If you’re an event marketing guru, showcase your achievements in this category.
- ROI Rockstar: This category is all about honoring the best return on event.
- Power of the Platform: This category is for those who use three or more Cvent solutions to power their total event program across virtual, hybrid, and/or in-person events.
- Cvent Superstar: This “people’s choice” award is selected by members of the Cvent Community and honors individual contributors who are sharing the power of the Cvent platform.
We’re excited to celebrate your achievements across virtual, hybrid, and in-person events at the 2021 Cvent Excellence Awards!