The Mississippi Gulf Coast has meeting venues to suit any event. The Mississippi Coast Coliseum and Convention Center offers over 400,000 square feet of state-of-the-art meeting space and can comfortably house groups of up to 6,000 people. Food and beverage provider Levy serves up delicious, local ingredients and inspiration, such as fresh Gulf shrimp and freshly picked blueberries. Many of our casino resorts offer up to 66,000 square feet of meeting space, along with a variety of fine dining and top headliner entertainment. The Mississippi Gulf Coast also offers an array of options for smaller groups seeking less than 6,400 square feet of meeting space. For more information about meeting facilities, visit gulfcoast.org.
Take advantage of all that Visit Mississippi Gulf Coast offers to assist groups with their planning, promoting, and managing of meetings. Our award-winning staff prides itself in providing outstanding service, and we are eager to help. We also offer various hospitality services, a seamless hotel reservation system, onsite registration assistance, media assistance, and more.
When it comes to food, the Mississippi Gulf Coast is the place to be! Our culinary scene is brimming with an array of offerings, from quaint seafood spots serving the freshest Gulf seafood to farm-to-table fine dining and fusion cuisine. There is something to satisfy every taste bud, so send your group on a culinary adventure they’ll never forget!
Here are some of our favorite picks to whet your appetite.
- Shaggy’s: With three beachy waterfront locations across the region, Shaggy’s serves up a great meal with a spectacular view.
- The Reef: Offering local fare and live entertainment with a beach view at Sky Bar, The Reef is the perfect place to watch one of the coast’s stunning sunsets.
- The Blind Tiger: Feel the breeze and watch the boats sail by at one of The Blind Tiger’s two locations, which offer fresh-caught Gulf seafood and delicious coastal cocktails.
- Vestige: Nestled between beautiful old live oaks, Vestige offers an ever-evolving menu of only the freshest ingredients from the surrounding area.
- White Pillars: Located in a stunning mansion on Beach Boulevard, White Pillars prides itself in its local, farm-to-table offerings. From the delicious twists on traditional dishes to the plates that they are served on, everything is sourced locally!
- C&C Italian Bistro: With over 20 years in the culinary industry, the chef at C&C Italian Bistro serves up quality dishes made with the finest local ingredients.
A Taste of Tradition
- Mary Mahoney’s: Enjoy an elegant meal in one of the South’s unique restaurants, located in one of the oldest homes in America. For 50 years, presidents, dignitaries, celebrities, and millions of others have experienced the rich history and legendary cuisine of Mary Mahoney’s.
- Anthony’s Under the Oaks: Under magnificent live oak trees, overlooking the beautiful bayou, Anthony’s Under the Oaks offers coastal cuisine with breathtaking views.
- Sycamore House: Located in a 19th-century National Register property with two dining rooms, a screened porch, and a patio area, Sycamore House offers an array of delicious dishes in a laid-back, historic atmosphere.
- Le Bakery: A favorite with the locals, Le Bakery is both a popular bakery and a lunch spot. In addition to fabulous cakes and pastries, it serves mouthwatering Vietnamese-style po’boys, made with French bread that's fresh-baked daily and found in bread baskets at eateries across the region!
- Phoenicia Gourmet: With extensive brunch, lunch, and dinner menus, Phoenicia Gourmet offers a mixture of local traditional dishes and Greek and Lebanese specialties.
- Mosaic: On a sprawling patio surrounded by majestic live oaks, Mosaic serves up tapas and larger dishes from around the world, including Brazilian, Cuban, Mediterranean, and Mexican delicacies.
- Greenhouse on Porter: Located in a charming repurposed greenhouse, the Greenhouse on Porter serves up impeccable coffee and fresh-baked sweet and savory gourmet biscuits.
- Tato Nut: Home of "the only real doughnut," Tato Nut offers unique, potato-flour doughnuts made fresh daily, as well as an array of hot and iced coffee drinks.
- Serious Bread: Choose from a variety of freshly baked breads, scones, cookies, and muffins at Serious Bread, and watch the master breadmaker in action!