Cvent Unveils LeadCapture to Drive Event Exhibitor ROI
New Mobile App Builds on Company's Onsite Event Solutions Suite and Bolsters its Leading Event Management Platform
Tysons Corner, Va. – Cvent, Inc. (NYSE: CVT), a leading cloud-based enterprise event management platform, today launched LeadCapture, a new product that reimagines the multi-step, manual and time consuming process of capturing, qualifying, and measuring newly met event attendees. Our new solution is designed to streamline this entire lead management workflow.
"As marketing dollars become more heavily scrutinized, we believe LeadCapture will become a vital tool for event exhibitors who now must measure and prove a return on investment for their sponsorships," said Brian Ludwig, senior vice president of sales at Cvent. "With LeadCapture joining our growing lineup of onsite solutions, we're further able to provide a single technology platform that allows an event organizer to bring value to its key stakeholders across every stage of the event or conference lifecycle."
LeadCapture is used via a mobile app, which is available on both iOS and Android as a standalone solution or as an extension of Cvent's event management and online registration platform. To capture and download the contact information, exhibitors have the option of either using their own device or renting one, which includes a laser scanner. LeadCapture makes it easy to:
- Capture leads instantly when exhibitors interact with attendees onsite
- Allow exhibitors to rate each lead and enter qualification notes to prioritize follow-ups
- Provide real-time insight for planners to evaluate and leverage traffic flow
- Integrate with Cvent's Event Management Platform for planners
LeadCapture augments Cvent's integrated suite of onsite event solutions, including its CrowdCompass event mobile app, OnArrival for event check-in and badging, and SocialWall for leveraging social media onsite, to optimize the attendee experience and engagement across the entire event.
- CrowdCompass: A leading event mobile app provider for conferences and meetings. Planners are able to create customized event apps that are personalized to each attendee, complete with interactive maps, attendee messaging, push notifications, surveys, polls, games and more.
- OnArrival: An app for event check-ins and onsite attendee management. Planners can process check-ins, new registrations, payments, and print badges on demand. In addition, OnArrival allows for advanced session tracking and access control. With the OnArrival 360 offering, planners leverage a turnkey service featuring an assigned project manager, onsite tech support, badge product, devices and printers.
- SocialWall: Planners can compile and display attendees' social content in near real-time at an event. SocialWall will project attendee tweets and Instagram photos alongside sponsor messages and agenda highlights to grab the attention of attendees and keep them engaged.
LeadCapture is currently available for purchase. Please visit www.cvent.com/leadcapture.
About Cvent, Inc.
Cvent, Inc. is a leading cloud-based enterprise event management company, with tens of thousands of customers and more than 2,700 employees worldwide. Cvent offers software solutions to event planners for online event registration, venue selection, event management, mobile apps for events, email marketing, and web surveys. Cvent provides hoteliers with an integrated platform, enabling properties to increase group business demand through targeted advertising and improve conversion through proprietary demand management and business intelligence solutions. Cvent solutions optimize the entire event management value chain and have enabled clients around the world to manage hundreds of thousands of meetings and events. For more information, please visit Cvent.com, or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
"Safe harbor" statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements relating to the expected availability of Cvent's LeadCapture product and the expected functionality and impact of Cvent's LeadCapture product. The achievement or success of the matters covered by such forward-looking statements involves risks, uncertainties and assumptions. If any such risks or uncertainties materialize, or if any of the assumptions prove incorrect, the company's results could differ materially from the results expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements we make. For a detailed discussion of these and other risk factors, please refer to the risks detailed in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including, without limitation, our Annual Report on Form 10-K filed on March 16, 2015, Form 10-Q filed on May 11, 2015 and other reports and filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.