Hilton Cairns is the premier events hotel located in the heart of the Cairns CBD. Its central location makes it easily accessible as it is just minutes’ walk from the Reef Fleet Terminal, the Cairns Convention Centre and a vast mix of shops, bars & restaurants in the city.
With a range of indoor and outdoor spaces, Hilton Cairns is an ideal venue to host intimate gatherings or large conferences and gala events.
All six of the contemporary meeting rooms feature an abundance of natural light and high-quality audio-visual capabilities, with access to a dedicated, private events garden. Event spaces within the hotel include lush, tropical and manicured grounds, poolside settings and a fully covered terrace with stunning water views.
Whether you are looking to book a high-level board meeting or a funky training session in the hotels’ unique meeting room called “The Hub”, Hilton Cairns offers event planners ease of simple contracts, flexible cancellation terms and competitive pricing.
The hotel’s culinary team have a wide variety of menu options featuring locally sourced, sustainable and fresh ingredients. From a small intimate dinner, to a Gala Awards Banquet or a social celebration at our absolute waterfront restaurant, Mondo on the Waterfront, Hilton Cairns has a menu for every style, taste and budget.
Hilton EventReady with CleanStay
Hilton has developed EventReady with CleanStay, a global meetings and events program designed to create event experiences that are clean, flexible, safe, and socially responsible. Hilton EventReady is changing the face of the meetings and events industry with its newly defined standards of cleanliness and disinfection. The program aims at delivering reimagined ways to meet and gather with thoughtful technology resources and curated solutions for creative food and beverage. These elevated standards and practices with redesigned spaces for physical distancing have been created to provide a safe and comfortable environment for event planners and their attendees.
Let us look at some of the key features of the program:
Hilton CleanStay Standards
- Elevated procedures have been set in place to ensure cleanliness and sanitation across the entire attendee journey. A cleaning protocol checklist is completed to verify an event space is sanitised and disinfected thirty minutes prior to event start.
- Once the room has been properly cleaned, set and EventReady, Hilton CleanStay event room seal is applied.
- Prominent sanitising stations will be placed in primary entryways as well as key high traffic areas including inside and outside event space(s), meal and beverage service areas, public toilets and congregating areas.
- Ensuring that the vendor compliance with all the specifications and floor plans are submitted to the hotel for prior approval.
- A complete EventReady Room checklist is provided to planners.
Safe and Socially Responsible
- Creative and customised event sets and meal services have been arranged respecting the physical distancing norms, amplified hygiene and sanitation requirements, additional space to accommodate attendee flow.
- Industry-leading contactless process for check-in and check-out with Digital Key has been set at more than 4,700 Hilton properties globally.
- Environmental impact solutions are being regularly measured by LightStay, Hilton’s award-winning corporate responsibility measurement platform.
- Community service outreach and experiences have been planned to support and uplift the local community.
To know more about Hilton Cairns and the global Hilton CleanStay program, visit Cvent Supplier Network