The Cvent Excellence Awards is coming up! We want you to have the opportunity to celebrate your achievements at the event. That is why the final deadline has been extended to May 8th!
What are the Cvent Excellence Awards?
Held annually at Cvent CONNECT, the Cvent Excellence Awards celebrate customers from across the globe who are driving innovation in the meetings and events industry. The 11th annual awards will recognize Cvent users from organizations of all sizes across industries for their ingenuity and dedication.
Our awards ceremony has always featured remarkable moments - last year even included artistic and musical performances from some of Las Vegas' brightest stars! This year’s award ceremony will feature more exclusive experiences that you don’t want to miss.
Already know about the Excellence Awards? View all categories and submit here.
What’s new for 2023?
We have new categories for event professionals and hospitality professionals to honor your achievements. Not able to make it to CONNECT in-person? No problem! Our global awards program will celebrate finalists both onsite and virtually in front of tens of thousands at Cvent CONNECT.
What do finalists and winners receive?
All finalist organizations will receive two (2) free Cvent CONNECT registrations. Finalists receive a plaque of appreciation and winners receive a custom trophy during our fully-catered banquet. 2023 will also feature exclusive experiences and promotional opportunities for finalists and winners along with a celebratory show to remember!
How can you submit?
Submitting is easier than ever! Submit via our website and follow these simple steps:
- Create a quick login (doesn’t need to be your Cvent credentials)
- Choose the category or categories you'd like to apply to
- Fill in a few questions and upload any desired media
You can even save and return to your submission later. A Cvent account team member can submit on your behalf with permission. Again, you don't have to attend Cvent CONNECT to submit, though we’d love to see you there!
Check out our website for more information: https://www.cvent.com/en/excellence-awards
The final deadline
Missed the April 14th deadline? Don't worry, we have extended the deadline to May 8th for those last-minute submissions. We highly encourage you to submit as early as possible. We will announce finalists via our website and email on or before June 1, 2023.
What are the categories for 2023?
We have all-new categories for this year and brought back a few of our favorites. Check out the recommendations below to find out which categories are right for you!
View all event professional categories here.
- The Virtual Virtuoso: Highlight your achievements in transforming your virtual events using the Attendee Hub or by using a third-party platform integration with our Event Management solution.
- The Hybrid Hotshot: If you’ve hosted successful hybrid events using Cvent solutions, don’t miss your shot at this category.
- Ace of Spaces: This category is for those who are sourcing and managing safe in-person experiences using Cvent Exchange solutions like Cvent Supplier Network or the Seating & Diagramming solution.
- Marketing Mastermind: If you’re a marketing guru, showcase your achievements in this category.
- NEW! The Impact Icon: This category is for those who have utilized Cvent solutions to deliver experiences that create measurable change.
- Pivotal Partner: This award is designed specifically for travel, events, and meetings management agencies with an active Cvent agreement.
- The Rookie: If you’re a new Cvent user with a contract that started January 2022 or later, this category is designed just for you!
- Power of the Platform: Single Event: This category is for those who use three or more Cvent solutions to power a single, complex event.
- Power of the Platform: Total Event Program: This category is for those who use Cvent to support their internal and external events, including virtual, hybrid, and/or in-person.
- Cvent Superstar: This “people’s choice” award is selected by members of the Cvent Community and honors individual contributors who are sharing the power of the Cvent platform.
View all hospitality professional categories here.
- The Block Buster: This award celebrates the hospitality professionals that use Cvent Passkey to simplify tasks and opportunities of room block management.
- The Business Intelligencer: This category is to recognize organizations that use CSN Business Intelligence to create new opportunities for sales and marketing teams.
- The Group Game Challenger: This category is to honor organizations that consistently deliver superior results across their sales and marketing programs by using CSN Advertising.
- The Clever Collaborator: This award is to celebrate those who use Cvent Event Diagramming to power collaboration between a planner, venue, and vendor to new levels.
- The Hometown Hero: This award goes to the destination marketing organization (DMO) that best uses CSN Advertising and/or CSN Business Intelligence to increase awareness of their area and provides critical support to hotels and venues.
- Planners’ Choice: Finalists of this award have proven experience in building partnerships and have demonstrated the effective use of CSN Advertising and/or CSN Productivity Tools to save time, create solutions, and provide critical flexibility. The winner will be voted on by members of the Cvent event professionals’ community.
- NEW! Cvent Superstar: This award recognizes a Cvent Supplier or Venue Solution user that leverages the Cvent platform to accelerate their organization’s success.
We’re excited to celebrate your achievements across virtual, hybrid, and in-person events at the 2023 Cvent Excellence Awards!