Cvent CONNECT 2019 is next week, and we can hardly wait! Are you ready? We’ve pulled together this guide to help get you excited and ready for the conference.
Everything you need to know about Cvent CONNECT 2019
Get inspired by keynote speakers
- Reggie Aggarwal, CEO and Founder of Cvent, will kick off Cvent CONNECT 2019 with an update on Cvent and a state of the industry in meetings, events, and hospitality.
- José Andrés is an internationally recognized chef, culinary innovator, author, educator, television personality, and humanitarian, and owner of ThinkFoodGroup.
- Abby Wambach is an author and activist who won two Olympic gold medals in soccer, as well as the FIFA World Cup. She’s also the highest international goal-scorer of all time (male or female).
- Amy Cuddy is a social psychologist, bestselling author, and award-winning teacher who is an expert on the behavioral science of power, presence, and prejudice.
Learn at great sessions
From dedicated tracks to inspiring programs, there are sessions for everyone. Plan out your agenda before you go onsite!
Women in leadership track
For the first time ever, Cvent CONNECT will host a 2-day Women in Leadership track for the purpose of empowering women in the meetings and events industry to lead and succeed. The Women in Leadership track includes 6 sessions and roundtable networking with industry leaders.
Hospitality professionals program
For the first time, Cvent CONNECT is dedicating a day of programming to hospitality professionals in a combined environment that allows attendees to share insights and best practices. The sessions will include our Hospitality Cloud Product Roadmap, followed by a lineup of distinguished industry speakers discussing topics that cover the entire event life cycle. It will also showcase the release of the 2019 Cvent Global Planner Sourcing Report!
Cvent CONNECT 2019: Evening Events
Monday: Happy Hour in the Innovation Pavilion
Kick off Cvent CONNECT 2019 with hors d'oeuvres and a refreshing beverage in the Innovation Pavilion. Reconnect with colleagues and meet industry peers while checking out all the new and engaging experiences the pavilion has to offer. A perfect way to end the day and celebrate the start of the conference.
Tuesday: Retro Vegas Revelry
Grab your feathers and fedoras and join your Cvent CONNECT fellas and dames to swing into Sin City! Rendezvous in the Chairman’s Ballroom at the MGM Grand to reminisce about the good ol’ days! MGM will take you back in time to the Prohibition Era, with the Old Fashioneds flowin’ and flappers dancin’. Dine on some classics with a twist, such as steak and eggs and shrimp cocktail. Lose yourself in the sounds of a classic speakeasy band. So don’t be a drag; dress to the nines in your glamorous glad rags!
Wednesday: Conference Party, sponsored by MGM & Hakkasan
The MGM Grand, Hakkasan, and Cvent invite you to join us for an evening of networking in the all-encompassing nightlife experience, Hakkasan! Hakkasan recently unveiled its new multimillion-dollar ceiling installation, known as the Hakkasan Grid, which will offer attendees a transformative, multisensory experience.
Make sure you visit …
Forge relationships and create lasting connections with attendees just like you in the ALL-NEW Community Cafe! Almost every hour of the conference, we'll be hosting Community Cafe Meet-Ups, where you can grab a coffee and the ear of a fellow attendee. Chat about topics that matter most to you, whether it’s people, places, technology, or shared experiences!
At the heart of Cvent CONNECT, you’ll find the Innovation Pavilion. See where technology comes to life, giving you hands-on interaction with our current and future solutions. Browse the complete Cvent Platform product offerings for both planners and suppliers. Pull up a seat at the Feature Flash Theater for 20-minute trainings on rotating topics, or check out a session at the new Hospitality Cloud Product Showcase Theater.
On Wednesday, July 10, the complete Cvent ecosystem comes to life for one day at the Cvent CONNECT Trade Show. Experience the power of live events as 350 exhibitors connect face-to-face with nearly 4,000 meetings and events professionals.
What to pack for Cvent CONNECT
- Business casual attire. Make sure to bring a sweater or jacket — the conference space can be chilly!
- Footwear you can walk in. The MGM Grand is big — you’ll definitely hit your step count! Ladies, consider wedges and flats, or bring a pair of flip-flops to switch to when you walk back from the night out. Gel inserts are always a good idea for both men and women!
- Cocktail attire for evening events. For the Retro Vegas Revelry Night, dress in theme!
- Las Vegas has a hot, desertlike atmosphere with dry heat. Bring lotion, eye drops, and lip balm. Don’t forget to bring any medication, vitamins, or health-related items. You’ll be meeting a lot of people and you don’t want to get sick. Bring your Fitbits and count those steps!
- A reusable water bottle will help you stay hydrated — and it’s better for the environment than bottled water.
- It’s always a good idea to bring extra chargers, as well as a portable charger.
Download the mobile app. Choose sessions to attend, review your personal appointments, submit session and conference feedback, and receive the latest news throughout the conference. Don’t be left out — have everything Cvent CONNECT-related at your fingertips. You won’t even have to waste your data plan since you can connect to our conference Wi-Fi throughout the week! The Wi-Fi network and password will be on your name badge.
We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas for Cvent CONNECT 2019!