Technology and the meetings industry are ever-evolving and we want to make sure we are adapting and updating our platform to lead the way. Cvent strives to help planners use a modern, secure, and easy-to-utilize interface. We have been working to restructure our product lines to be more holistic, integrated platform that will cover your event from start to finish. This larger multi-feature upgrade will allow us to incorporate enhanced technology and build a strong framework for further advancements in the future.
We call this the Solution Evolution. Keeping customer feedback top of mind, we have revamped some of our most used and loved products. Our goal over the next year is to upgrade our customers to these newly enhanced products that make planning and managing events even easier. We’re excited to share more and encourage you to speak with your Cvent Account Team today to get started by embracing the latest and greatest! Some of the newly updated features are:
- New Standard Registration (Cvent Flex): The newest registration event type. With Flex, you can now use widgets to build a responsive registration process with global themes to make website design a breeze.
- Access Portals: Grant non-Cvent users access to valuable event reports. Customize which real-time reports users see based on their role or what team they are on.
- Cvent Surveys: The latest surveys can efficiently and effectively collect feedback information after a session or the event is completed.
- New Reporting: Enhanced reporting makes it easy to customize any template to get the information you need to evaluate your event ROI.
- New User Experience: A user-interface facelift for a cleaner and more modern feel.
It’s an exciting time for Cvent and these are just a preview of what’s to come. Over the next few months, we’ll be publishing more information and resources about these upgrades (and perhaps a few more)! Be on the lookout for more from our Solution Evolution series and begin exploring the Solution Evolution Hub located in the Cvent Community.
Solution Evolution Blog Series:
The Solution Evolution: What to Expect with Cvent Flex
This post was written by Michelle Williams, Sr. Onboarding Specialist at Cvent. Michelle is a Cvent expert and a George Mason Alum that has a passion for indoor cycling, conservation biology, and traveling. She also leads the @CventSuccess Twitter handle, helping to add helpful content for all of our followers to enjoy!