If you're marketing products or services in the business-to-business (B2B) space, you'll want to read today's blog post. It will show you questions you can ask potential customers to determine if your business idea is viable. Since every business is different, some of these questions may not be relevant. However, they provide a jumping point for the types of questions you can ask B2B customers.
- What is your line of business?
- Who are your key customers?
- What is your company's gross revenue?
- How many people does your company employ?
- What is your job title?
Buying Pattern Questions
- Does your company ever purchase __________?
- If so, who is responsible for the buying decision?
- Where do you go when you are looking for __________?
- How often do you purchase __________?
- How long does it take you to make a buying decision?
- What is your typical budget for __________?
- What features do you look for when you purchase __________?
- What benefits do you look for when you purchase __________?
- What problems motivate you to purchase __________?
- What needs are you trying to meet when you purchase __________?
These are just some of the questions you can ask potential B2B customers when you're conducting a market research survey. By Rachel Foster