Attendees are ready to experience the intersection of experience and engagement at Cvent CONNECT April 11-14, 2022 at CAESARS FORUM in Las Vegas. Events have evolved in new and exciting ways, but because of this transformation, there’s much to learn.
When event planners, marketers, experience makers, engagement experts, and production pros who are driving the industry forward descend upon Vegas this spring, they’ll be embracing the future of event tech and reigniting their marketing strategies! If you’re interested in elevating your attendee experience and event planning strategy under a new era of events check out the conference highlights below.
The Experience for Event Professionals
Elevate your attendee experience and reignite your event planning strategy under a new era of events with Cvent CONNECT programming curated for Event Profs. Whether you’re an event planning newbie or seasoned event pro, you’ll leave with insights, inspiration, and best practices that immediately improve your planning process.
At this year’s Cvent CONNECT, we’re taking a deep dive into event engagement. You’ll learn from experts, peers, and Cvent technologists on how to maximize your tech to plan an engaging event – at any size, in any format, from anywhere. And the industry’s top experience makers will reveal their best-kept secrets that you can use to surprise and delight your attendees.
Cvent Academy Training Camp
This CMP-accredited, classroom-style educational experience provides personal instruction for event profs dedicated to career advancement and tailored to your learning needs. You’ll leave with new tools to evolve your event marketing strategy and drive revenue for your organization.
Curated meet-up experiences
Network with peers and industry leaders at attendee meet-ups, happy hours, and discussions curated by vertical, topic, and experience level.
Behind the Scenes Tour
Get a behind-the-scenes view of how Cvent uses its own solutions to execute an engaging hybrid event and discover best practices in event planning.
Leave inspired with ideas from the best of the best. Our Excellence Awards celebrate innovative Cvent community members who use technology to enhance their event experiences and delight their attendees.
Product Showcase in the Innovation Pavilion
Take a self-guided tour of our Innovation Pavilion which houses several engaging areas for you to explore:
- Event Marketing & Management Platform: Discover our all-in-one solution for every event type across the entire event lifecycle. And meet with SaaS solutions that integrate into our platform, including Meetings Strategy, Mastercard & Salesforce.
- Innovation Pavilion Theater: Sit back and relax while you watch product demonstrations, live trainings, and industry partner presentations.
- Ask the Experts Bar: Meet with Cvent experts and get all your tech questions answered.
- Cvent CONNECT TV: Check out our Cvent Studio where we'll be streaming onsite highlights & various broadcast content segments to our virtual audience. We’ll even have a behind-the-scenes view of the production.
On Wednesday, April 13, visit our supplier Trade Show to browse more than 160 exhibitor booths. Schedule six, 15-minute appointments to receive exclusive incentives:
- Credit of $250 towards your registration
- FREE Monday night hotel room
- One complimentary conference gift valued up to $200
How Technology Fosters Inclusive Experiences with Nyle DiMarco
ADA accessibility and inclusivity is fundamental a part of the event planning process, but when the world went completely virtual it became clear how limited access was to virtual event experiences for deaf and blind participants. Technology continues to evolve, and as it does, Cvent wishes to advocate for more inclusive and accessible hybrid and digital experiences.
Eager to start learning?
Register for pre-conference networking sessions, attend live training events and access free on-demand learning resources to start building your engagement skills now.