From a new digital magazine to Business Intelligence Lite to enhanced Social Tables Diagramming, Cvent’s Hospitality Cloud product team detailed the new solutions and features available now and coming soon for hotels, venues, and destinations. Vice President Jim Abramson highlighted all the recent acquisitions that have created a more robust platform. In fact, estimates show that $19 billion dollars of group business will be sourced through Cvent channels in 2019. Here’s a roundup of Tuesday’s product announcements.
- After acquiring Social Tables last fall, Cvent will soon integrate those floor plans and layout tools into the Cvent Supplier Network (CSN). It’s a big boost for venues, since 48% of planners see floor plans as the most relevant information in a proposal. With the integration, they will be able to see that information directly in a CSN profile.
- Cvent Microsites, announced last year to help chains and brands reach planners in a new way, are now available for individual profiles. Built with the user-friendly Site Designer, they also have a new home in the keyword-based Discover search engine within the CSN.
- Another new way to browse and find hotels in the CSN — this one focused specifically on luxury properties — is the completely revamped Cvent Meetings digital magazine. It’s packed with luxury venue profiles, as well as insightful industry content that will keep planners coming back.
- An extensive redesign of Cvent’s Destination Guide will soon add a number of new features to the platform. For instance, destination organizations will be able to edit their own profiles, allowing them to keep content updated and engage more with planners.
- When it comes to the numbers, it’s all about constant monitoring. That’s why new Business Intelligence (BI) Custom Alerts are an amazing tool to allow hoteliers to get notifications based on certain metrics, comparisons, and thresholds.
- Think your property is too small for Cvent’s BI tools? Not anymore. A new “lite” version will still offer quick metrics and sales manager insights — but at a lower price point.
- With the new Lead Scoring Proposal Assistant, current Lead Scoring customers are able to create a proposal in less than five minutes, thanks to prepopulated templates that fill in suggested rates, dates, and spaces.
- Following the overhaul of Cvent Passkey’s homepage in March, the team has moved onto attendee booking websites. The new design will be more intuitive with an improved visual layout, allowing for a faster booking process.
- Social Tables’ Diagramming tool adds new features, such as photo-realistic 3-D renderings; commenting and annotating functionality to improve hotels’ collaboration with planners; and streamlined processes that cut diagramming time in half.
- Also on the Social Tables platform, the Sales and Catering CRM offers a modular solution for small venues. It encompasses three areas: catering tools, customer management, and sales reporting.
Want to Check Out More of the Action?
Read recaps of Day 1, the Hospitality Professionals Program, the Hospitality Cloud roadmap presentation, and the Cvent Excellence Awards. For minute-by-minute coverage, including a look at our exciting evening parties, follow Cvent CONNECT on Twitter, Instagram, and Flickr!