There’s no doubt that one of the biggest draws – or biggest deterrents – for any event is the venue. Attendees are looking for an appealing city and venue that’s easily accessible and within their budget.
But despite how important it is, finding a venue that checks off all your boxes is infamously hard. You might be Googling venues, browsing hotel websites, or calling venues you’ve used before. None of these tactics are efficient and none make it easy to compare venues, send RFPs, or review bids side-by-side.
But even though great events don’t just happen, event technology can make it easier to find the perfect venue for your event every single time.
The New and Improved Venue Sourcing Process
Using a tool specifically created to manage the venue sourcingTM process, like the Cvent Supplier NetworkTM, can completely transform the way you spend your time and the results that you get. Although there aren’t tons of options out there, it’s important to find a venue sourcing solution with a large database that’s kept up to date, lets you easily filter and compare, and gives you the tools to manage the RFP process.
The Upside for You
In addition to the countless hours, headaches, and back-and-forth emails you’ll save, this is just some of what you can expect from the right venue sourcing tool:
- Access a large database of venues with consistent, up-to-date information
- Search, filter, and compare venues to find the best fit for your events
- More easily create and send RFPs to multiple venues at a time
- Receive a higher response rate and get bids back more quickly
- Compare bids in an apples-to-apples way and have more negotiating power to secure the best rate
- Have all historical RFP information and sourcing history
- Have oversight over your venue sourcing program, including spend and savings