We’ve gathered the recent Cvent Conference product updates below into a brief summary to make it easy for you to see what’s new that launched last month.
Planners now have complete control over the content in all system-generated emails. Customize the body, include keywords for a personal touch, or modify the source HTML for a fully unique message.
- When to use: When communicating with Attendees, Speakers, or Exhibitors through system emails.
- Who would use: This is a feature that offers benefit to all event stakeholders: Planners, Executives, Marketers, and your Attendees!
Smart Widgets for My Portal
Now Planners are able to configure smarter and more dynamic widgets on the My Portal page to better cater the experience to the Attendee. Streamline your Attendee’s interactions with your event website with Smart My Portal widgets.
- When to use: Whenever the My Portal page is used for your event.
- Who would use: Planners and all types of Attendees will benefit from this feature. Ensure your Attendees are aware of an outstanding balance on their registration invoice, call Speakers to action when they have tasks that need completing before the event, or get your Sponsors to register their Booth Staff!
Custom Navigation and SSO Link in ARC
The Attendee Resource Center now has the ability to facilitate Attendee navigation between Cvent and 3rd party systems with Custom Navigation and SSO links. Using your own internal tool for identity management of your Attendees? No problem! Simply set up a custom navigation link and display it in ARC to get your Attendees to in and out of your event websites in an elegant and timely fashion.
- When to use: Custom navigation links are ideal if your event leverages multiple technology vendors for your various types of Attendees. Easily link Speakers to your Session Management Tool or Attendees to your Virtual Session Catalog to enroll and join virtual sessions.
- Who would use: Speakers, Exhibitors, and Attendees who need to navigate through multiple systems or websites to prepare for and attend your event.
And a sneak peek of few enhancements that are in the works for later this year:
- Enhanced Session Management in the SRC – The Conference Speaker Resource Center is being upgraded to a more holistic Session Resource Center! Soon, we’ll be able to provide management tooling and reports for your Content Managers to better track the state of your event’s Content Catalog and ensure Speakers are completing their preparation tasks and are getting that VIP treatment they deserve! Reach out for more info on the future of the SRC.
For more information on any of these new releases or to learn more about the features we’re working on you can reach out to Nick Hancock, Product Manager at [email protected] for product demonstrations or roadmap details or contact Joe Meehan, Client Delivery Director at [email protected] for all other questions.
In case you missed the Conference launch details from the past few months:
This post was authored by Nick Hancock, Product Manager for Cvent Conference. When he isn’t at work you can find him riding trails on his mountain bike, golfing, or thinking about how to make event planners’ lives easier.