The past few years have been filled with exciting opportunities and new experiences as we continue to navigate the changing meetings and events industry. That's why it's time for you to be recognized for the exceptional work you've done as an event or hospitality professional by submitting to the 10th annual Cvent Excellence Awards today!
We're excited to announce there's still plenty of time to submit to the awards program. Our final deadline has been extended to February 14, 2022.
What are the Cvent Excellence Awards?
Held annually at Cvent CONNECT, the Cvent Excellence Awards celebrate customers from across the globe who are driving innovation in the meetings and events industry. The 10th annual awards will recognize Cvent customers from organizations of all sizes across industries as they inspire success.
Our awards ceremony has always featured amazing moments and this year will be no exception. Our finalists and winners enjoy exclusive experiences, an incredible catered banquet, amazing entertainment, and plenty of unforgettable moments with their friends and colleagues.
What’s new for 2022?
There are several new categories for event and hospitality professionals this year. You can check them out using the links below or take a peek at our category guide at the end of this blog.
We've also got an exciting new award for our hospitality professionals: the "Planner's Choice" Award. If you are an event professional who knows a great hotel, venue, or DMO that deserves to be nominated, submit them to the Planners Choice award here.
What do finalists and winners receive?
All finalist organizations receive 2 free Cvent CONNECT registrations. Finalists receive a plaque of appreciation and winners receive a crystal trophy during our fully-catered banquet. 2022 will also feature exclusive experiences and promotional opportunities for finalists and winners along with a celebratory show to remember!
Not able to make it to Cvent CONNECT in-person? No problem! Our global awards program will celebrate finalists both onsite and virtually in front of tens of thousands at Cvent CONNECT.
Want to see the festivities at our first-ever hybrid awards ceremony? Check out our 2021 awards program here.
How can you submit?
Submitting is easier than ever! Submit via our website and follow these simple steps:
- Create a quick login (doesn’t need to be your Cvent credentials)
- Choose the category or categories you'd like to apply to
- Fill in a few questions and upload any desired media
You can even save and return to your submission later. A Cvent account team member can submit on your behalf with permission. Again, you don't have to attend Cvent CONNECT to submit, though we’d love to see you there!
What’s the deadline?
Our extended deadline is FEBRUARY 14, 2022. We highly encourage you to submit as early as possible. We will announce finalists via our website and email in March, 2022.
Check out our website for more information: https://www.cvent.com/excellence-awards
What are the categories for 2022?
We have all-new categories for this year and brought back a few of our favorites. Check out the recommendations below to find out which categories are right for you!
View all event professional categories here.
- Virtual Virtuoso: Highlight your achievements in transforming your virtual events using the Attendee Hub or by using a third-party platform integration with our Event Management solution.
- Hybrid Hotshot: If you’ve hosted successful hybrid events using Cvent solutions, don’t miss your shot at this category.
- NEW! Power of the Platform - Single Conference: This category is for those who use three or more Cvent solutions to power a single, complex conference.
- NEW! Power of the Platform - Total Event Program: This category is for those who use Cvent to support their internal and external events, including virtual, hybrid, and/or in-person.
- NEW! Webinar Wonder - If you’re powering webinars with the Attendee Hub or Webinar Plus bundle from Cvent, this category is made for you.
- Ace of Spaces: This category is for those who are sourcing and managing safe in-person experiences using Cvent Exchange solutions like Cvent Supplier Network or the Seating & Diagramming solution.
- The Rookie: If you’re a new Cvent user with a contract that started January 2021 or later, this category is designed just for you!
- Pivotal Partner: This award is designed specifically for travel, events, and meetings management agencies with an active Cvent agreement.
- SMMP Sensation: Highlight your Strategic Meetings Management Program success here.
- Event Marketing Mastermind: If you’re an event marketing guru, showcase your achievements in this category.
- ROI Rockstar: This category is all about honoring the best return on event.
- Cvent Superstar: This “people’s choice” award is selected by members of the Cvent Community and honors individual contributors who are sharing the power of the Cvent platform.
View all hospitality professional categories here.
- The Block Buster: This award celebrates hospitality professionals that use technology to simplify the task – and opportunity – of room block management. Nominees in this category drive group business revenue and deliver a more efficient planner experience.
- The Business Intelligencer: This award recognizes hospitality organizations that use business intelligence to create new opportunities for sales and marketing teams.
- The Group Game Changer: This award honors the hospitality organization that consistently delivers superior results across their sales and marketing programs through the application of technology, business intelligence, and marketing promotion.
- The Clever Collaborator: This award celebrates those who power collaboration between planner, venue, and vendor to new levels, and in doing so create an experience that exceeds all expectations.
- The Wedding Whisperer: Whether at a hotel or special event venue, these nominees are dedicated professionals proficient at actively curating and managing their Wedding Spot profile so that customers can easily see how their property can deliver their ideal wedding or special event.
- NEW! The Hometown Hero: This award goes to the destination marketing organization (DMO) that best uses technology to increase awareness of their area and provide critical support to hotels and venues. This DMO is at the forefront of meetings and events growth and recovery for their destination.
- NEW! Planner's Choice: Nominees for this award are submitted by event professionals for organizations that have proven experience in building partnerships and have demonstrated the effective use of technology to save time, create custom solutions, and provide critical flexibility.
We’re excited to celebrate your achievements at the 2022 Cvent Excellence Awards!