Volume 11 | February 1, 2022
PRODUCT RELEASE HIGHLIGHTS
Introduced the upcoming events feature. Using the Event Calendar, you can now display upcoming events on your Attendee Website
Introduced admission item upgrade for the Attendee Website. With the new admission item upgrade feature, you can monetize your Attendee Website by giving attendees the option to upgrade to a higher priced admission item in order to access additional event content.
Introduced Single Sign On. For events using registration, you can now allow all attendees to use Single Sign On to log in to the Attendee Website and Event App.
Added an On Demand Catalogue for session videos. When you allow attendees to view session videos after the session ends, attendees can access the On Demand Catalogue, as long as the video uses Cvent Video Player.
EVENT REGISTRATION (Flex)
Embedded Registration. You will now be able to embed registration on external sites to encourage higher visibility and volume of registrations.
Event Format Switch. You will now be able to update your event attendance format after creating the event.
This includes switching from: In Person to Hybrid, Virtual to Hybrid, Hybrid to In Person, and Hybrid to Virtual
- Cvent Health Check. You have the ability to deliver safer in-person events by having attendees verify vaccination status, test results, and answer health screening questions upon entry into your event.
CVENT SUPPLIER NETWORK
Localized Planner Reports. All admin and generals reports that live under the "Reports" tab in the CSN Planner accounts are now fully localized in the designer and export
CVENT CONNECT IS BACK
CONNECT 2022 is again a hybrid experiences with thoughtful programming curated for our target personas, verticals, and roles. We’re offering more tracks in 2022 to ensure a customized, optimized experience for each attendee. REGISTER NOW
When: April 11-14, 2022
Where: CAESARS FORUM | Cvent Attendee Hub
Show off all your remarkable work and get recognized at our 10th Annual Cvent Excellence Awards! All finalists receive 2 free tickets to Cvent CONNECT and get to attend a show-stopping awards ceremony with incredible entertainment, a catered dinner and plenty of goodies
SAVE THE DATE
- February 3 & 4 - Our Quarterly Product Update webinar is back again! Register now to hear all our product updates directly from product managers and get the chance to ask them questions during our Live Q&A sessions.
- February & March - We want you to feel confident in your event program and tackle 2022 like a pro. That’s why we’ll be focusing this quarter’s Customer Success Series on all of the ways Cvent’s got you covered. We’ll be brining you more valuable content than ever before, with multiple virtual sessions, increased on demand content, and even a chance to hear from our senior leadership! We’re also continuing to expand our in-person program, coming to more cities throughout the year. Sign up for one or more of these sessions today!
- February 9th - Virtual Fireside Chat with Cvent Leadership
- February 23rd - Customer Panel on Attendee Hub®
- March 15th - In Person in Tysons Corner, VA
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
If you're interested in joining, please sign up via this intake form ! Once we receive your information, you'll be eligible for participation in our studies, where you can be involved in whatever makes sense for you.
For product-related updates and questions, there are a few ways to get what you need. Here are our recommendations on the key ways to stay informed:
- Sign up for Product News alerts. Every Thursday, we compile product releases from the previous week and share them in the Cvent Community. You can even subscribe to get these sent right to your inbox each week.
- Post your question in the Cvent Community. You can always visit the Community and post a question in the Open Forum. Everyone's doing it - don't miss the conversation!
- Cvent Notification Center news. For bigger releases we want to put extra spotlight on, we’ll be adding a card here in the Notification Center. You’ll only see release highlights for products or solutions you’re currently using. Typically, there will be a link you can click on to read more about this release.
In case you missed previous months: