We’ve gathered the recent Cvent Conference product updates below into a brief summary to make it easy for you to see what’s new that launched last month.
Request to be contacted by Exhibitors/Sponsors
The “contact me” feature allows an Attendee to express interest in an Exhibitor’s content by requesting to be contacted, adding them as a Lead for the Exhibitor to follow up with later.
- When to use: To create ROI for your Exhibitors/Sponsors by removing physical or schedule barriers for an Attendee to express interest in being contacted
- Who would use: Marketing Technology, Marketing Ops, Sponsorship Managers, Event Planners, Attendees
Configuration Change Logging
Executing your organization’s flagship event is a complex endeavor that requires a team effort, but occasionally mistakes are made that have financial impacts or other ramifications. Configuration change logging ensures that these mistakes can be rapidly identified in order to minimize or eliminate fallout, while also giving managers the necessary information to ensure the mistake isn’t reproduced.
- When to use: At all times throughout the event cycle to ensure your team provides the Attendee experience expected by your organization
- Who would use: Professional Services, Event Administrators
Custom Email Version Branding
You want to provide your Attendees an elegant and consistent experience throughout their interactions with your event websites. Conference email branding allows you to customize the look and feel of the emails you send to your Attendees, Speakers, Sponsors, etc. to match the exact brand requirements your team dictates.
- When to use: To ensure your various audience types receive a consistent experience throughout their interactions with your event
- Who would use: Professional Services, Event Administrators, Marketing Operations
And a sneak peek of a few enhancements in the works for later this year:
- Cvent Attendee Hub Integration – Run your most complex in-person AND hybrid events all on the Cvent platform.
- Conference Insights – The next generation of event analysis and reporting. Consolidate and report on all of your event tech vendor data and measure year over year variance to get deep insight into your Attendee’s engagement with your entire event program
For more information on any of these new releases or to learn more about the features we’re working on you can reach out to Nick Hancock, Product Manager at [email protected] for product demonstrations or roadmap details or contact Joe Meehan, Client Delivery Director at [email protected] for all other questions.
In case you missed the Conference launch details from the past few months:
This post was authored by Nick Hancock, Product Manager for Cvent Conference. When he isn’t at work you can find him riding trails on his mountain bike, golfing, or thinking about how to make event planners’ lives easier.