Cvent Product Insider
Volume 5 | June 17, 2021
PRODUCT RELEASE HIGHLIGHTS
- Appointments On/Off Setting - Users can now turn Appointments on and off, allowing them to control the Appointments calendar before the event and decide when Appointments will start displaying in Attendee Hub.
- Session Q+A Text Answers - Moderators can now provide written responses to attendee questions directly in Attendee Hub. Attendees can view these answers at any time, and moderators are able to edit and delete their responses.
- Digital Badges now available for the Event App: You can now enable a digital badge for the Event App that gives attendees access to their own personalized QR code. Attendees can use the code to check in to your event onsite and print their physical badge hands-free via OnArrival.
- Added exhibitor filters to the Event App: Attendees can now filter the Exhibitors list in the Event App by sponsorship level, if an exhibitor has a virtual meeting, and any exhibitor custom fields you've made available as a filter for Attendee Hub. This now matches the existing exhibitor filter options on the Attendee Website.
- Added a survey notification to the Attendee Website: If you've configured a session feedback survey to become available for event or session registrants starting at a certain time, a notification will now display in the top-right corner of the session page when the survey opens, letting attendees know they can begin submitting their responses. The survey icon in the engagement panel will also display a red notification badge.
- For a full list of features recently added to the Attendee Hub, check out What’s new in the Attendee Hub.
EVENT REGISTRATION (FLEX)
- Added the ability to import registration modifications: Now import registration modifications in bulk.
- Homepages based on Registration Type: You can now create separate Summary pages to be displayed on the event website based on the viewer's registration type.
- Speaker Feedback Rating Comparison Report (Surveys Premium for Flex Events): A new report has been added to Premium feedback surveys that compare the speaker's ratings. You can now easily view the overall rating each speaker has received across different sessions in a single view and identify the top-rated speakers in the event.
Email Enhancements (Surveys Premium for Flex): You can now send post-event emails depending on the score or percentage attendees received on their general survey. You can utilize this to send an email with a certificate to those attendees who received a passing score and a different email to attendees who scored less than the passing score
Reporting Enhancements (Surveys Premium for standalone): The first name, last name, full name, and response code columns have been enhanced on several reports. You can now quickly navigate from the report to the respondent details page to view or modify information about the respondent.
- Attendee Authentication Starting in June attendees will be required to enter a six-digit verification code upon login to manage appointments on their attendee calendar. Each login session will last 24 hours.
- Distribution List Summary Report: This new report shows a high-level summary of each distribution list in your account. It contains general information about each list, including counts of both the list members awaiting approval and the list's associated campaigns.
SAVE THE DATES
- QPU - July 15. The next Quarterly Product Update (QPU) has been scheduled for July 15, 2021. Listen to the latest product updates from Q2 and then join the live Q&A hour at 3pm ET and get your questions answered by our product experts. Register now.
- Cvent CONNECT - August 1 – 4. We can’t wait to be back in Las Vegas this year for our annual user conference! Join us in-person at the all-new Caesar’s Forum or check out our virtual attendance options. Early bird reg pricing for this hybrid event ends on July 6 so don’t delay!
TIPS & TRICKS
Did you see the featured tip in the community this week about Engagement Scoring. Track and analyze how your attendees are engaging with your event – virtual, in-person, both -- using these scores. Check it out!
In case you missed the previous 2021 Product Insiders: