For 20 years, the hospitality business has gone through a transformation. The evolution of digital marketing, the adoption of technology-driven operations...the very nature of group business has changed. Just about the only thing that isn't different is the mission at the core of it all: to help planners and corporate managers create amazing event experiences -- as efficiently as possible.
All of which makes us wonder: How has Cvent helped you to "grow and own" your hospitality business?
To find out, we thought we’d forgo the long survey and have a little fun. Send us an honest-to-goodness, first-take video about how Cvent makes hospitality group business better. It could be about how you leverage digital marketing tools to reach more planners. Or maybe the efficiency of workflow solutions has you smiling. No matter. We want to hear about it, and we want it on video! So shoot a so-called "selfie video," send it in, and we’ll give you a free month’s listing on the Cvent blog. That’s right: Thirty seconds (or less). One video. And one month’s free listing on our world-famous blog.
How to Tell Your Cvent Story
- Turn your mobile device on yourself, and tell us your Cvent story. Here's a good starting prompt: “Cvent makes every…”
- The video must be no longer than 30 seconds and from a horizontal perspective. Make it selfie style, include your team…be creative! We love goofy takes – so don’t try to make it perfect. Just speak your words!
- Upload your video to https://wetransfer.com/ and send your file as an email to: [email protected].
What You Get from Cvent
All participating venues will get a one-month free listing in the Spotlight or Encore section of the Cvent Blog. Our blog site attracts 20,000 to 30,000 planners on a monthly basis, and these ads are valued at more than $4,000 per month.
Video Tips and Tricks
Not used to shooting video? Don’t worry. Take a look at the below tips from Cvent’s top-notch video department:
- File type: Make sure the file is a .MOV or a .MP4
- Length: 30 seconds or less
- Quality: Use a high-quality smartphone or tablet. The new smartphones have an amazing camera; if you’re still toting around an iPhone 5s, well…ask a colleague or friend who has a new iPhone or Android device for help. Try to keep your hands steady or ask someone else to hold the device.
- Perspective: Please hold your device horizontally. Do not submit a vertical video!
- Noise: Be aware of your surroundings and try to record in a quiet room without background noise.
- Lighting: Try to film in an area with good light – make sure the video isn’t too dark
- Rules: All videos can be used in Cvent marketing and advertising, without prior approval, and will not be returned.