When it comes to event success, it’s easy to get bogged down in whether an event increased ROI. But in the events world, it isn’t just about the endgame and success may look different than what you’re used to tracking. Discover how to find wins in different aspects of your events from Dakota Davis, Regional Marketing Director, at Emarsys.
What to Listen for:
- Create an experience at every event: Humanization is key
- What is a side event?
- How to build events around the bigger event
- Personalization is the future, but how do you do it?
- People buy from people that they like - build that connection
- When you make being a prospect a fun thing
- Pay attention to budget, while leveraging an experience
- Dig deep into the math of marketing
Who is Dakota Davis?
Dakota Davis is the Regional Marketing Director for Emarsys North America, the world’s first marketing platform with ready to activate industry solutions delivering results in days, not months. She oversees the ideation, execution, and analysis of experience-focused programs including events, direct mail, email marketing, and employee and customer marketing to create amazing brand experiences for employees, prospects, clients, and partners. Dakota received her B.A. from Western Michigan University with a focus in Communications and Business Management. She has built her career on creating world-class experiences. Outside of work Dakota loves spending time with her husband Greg and her almost 5-month-old daughter Scottie Lynn.