An IBM Global CMO Study found that two out of three CMOs believe ROI will be the primary measure of their effectiveness.
Marketers face intense pressure to deliver programs that drive sales and achieve positive ROI. Marketers also already spend a decent amount of money of events – 25% of the typical B2B marketing budget. So how do you make your marketing events more effective and increase ROI?
This new white paper from Cvent explores five key strategies to make your marketing events more effective, including:
- Building internal alignment.
- Harnessing the power of technology.
- Maximizing attendee engagement.
- Getting a bird's eye view.
- Integrating your events into your sales and marketing systems.