Adam Parry joins Brooke and Cody to discuss how to use a company podcast to drive interest (and registration) to your events and how to integrate a podcast into the live event. Discover how a podcast can broaden the reach of your event. Adam Parry is the mind behind the Event Industry News Podcast.
What to Listen for:
- A way to make the most of dead time
- There are 700,000 active podcasts in iTunes
- Almost no friction: no fight for space, no tricky algorithms
- You have a hostage pool of speakers to pull from
- All the ingredients are there to do it live: Speaker, audience, questions
- Podcasting live can help build an audience
- Remember - as event planners we produce more content than anyone can digest
- Tools of the trade
- Consistency is key. Just keep podcasting.
- Better equipment does not equal better podcast