On this episode of the How Great Events Happen podcast, Cvent Senior VP of Sales Brian Ludwig joins us to discuss 2019 event trends, his thoughts on the future of events, and how to stay ahead of the curve. This will be the first in a two-part series. In Part 1, we dive into pre-event tech trends. Listen to the podcast.
What Trends to Listen for:
- Technology has taken over EVERYWHERE
- Time is money at a conference
- Take away the burden and stress of events
- A renaissance age for event tech
- Leverage AI to utilize disparate data
- Use tracking with your CRM
- Tech can be used at events of any size
- If you don't build interest, the event doesn't matter
Who is Brian Ludwig?
Brian Ludwig joined Cvent as employee number six in 2000. Since then Brian has played a critical role in shaping Cvent's go-to-market strategy, product enhancement roadmap, marketing initiatives, and sales training and development. In his current role, he oversees worldwide sales of Cvent’s Event Management software. Having been in the meetings and events industry for over 20 years, he is often called on as an expert to speak at conferences about the tech trends we’re seeing with live events.
More Tech Trends for 2019
We broke down the new tech trends for you. To find out what's important this year, check out Tech Trends 2019.